Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enemy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! Empty
PostSubject: Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues !   Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:15 am

Hello, I have an lvl 70 orc hunter named Enemy. Today I went with Blitz and Eros in Stormwind, in a threeman raid, to have a fight with the alliance and win some honour. After killing a few guards, an lvl 52 dwarf appeared from Stormwind an came running twoards me, I shot a black arrow at him to shot him down but with no effect, I shot a Aimed Shot that should have dmg him for 2500+ but it only hit for 450 ! And more, HIS HP NEVER LOWERED ! His name is Kaiff and we thought he's a cheater !
Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! WoWScrnShot_042105_095519

He killed us a couple of times, then the allaince inspected him and it shows out that he had a GM SET ON ! that's right, he killed us with a GM SET !
Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! WoWScrnShot_042105_100244

He then claimed to be an admin and can login to any account that he wants !
Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! WoWScrnShot_042105_102604

He than excused himslef by saying that we can't kill lower lvl players and that we deserved it , but WE WERE IN A RAID !

And in a rid we CAn kill lower lvl players as you, Adimn say right here on the forum !

"secondly, i'd like to clear up a few things:
1. this is not a pvp server, its a pve server...should it have been set as pvp, you couldnt have had characters of different faction
2. the rules of the server forbid to kill a player that is more than 10 levels below the level of the attacker, with two ammendments
2.1. the low level player should not attack the high level player (who can be that dumb?), that is easy to see, if the low one's name is blue, that means he is pvp disabled and cannot be attacked
2.2. during a raid in an opposite faction's city, low levels can easily be killed in the heat of the action, that is why i recommend they stay clear from the raiders path
other than that, any low level killing is punishable by taking 1 level from the attacker each time i see a report like this, that means relevant screenshot included
p.s. i encourage the high level players, should they be attacked by low levels, to try to talk them away from the battle
p.p.s. darxide, i recommend you to read the rules of the server more attentively'

All of this was supervised by Jack, another admin, who claimed thre wa nothing wrong in what Kaiff did !
And after much arguing, debating, about if thsi was right in wrong, when I siad that I don't want to fight about it and I'll let it go, MY CHARACTER WAS LOCKED FROM THE SERVER WITHOUT ANY REASON ! as youc an see bellow :
Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! WoWScrnShot_042105_102604-1

even if the other players recognized this abuse, JACK and KAIFF still taunted be, when I'll said I'll leave the server !

when I gave up the argument, Jack banned me for no reason, just because I didn't want to argue Neutral as youc an see here
Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! WoWScrnShot_042105_103617
and here
Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! WoWScrnShot_042105_103933

Please solve this abuse that will cause a loss of players, and unlock my character, thank you for you time !
Back to top Go down
darxide

darxide

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues !   Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:27 am

GOod Point man .Well those gms should be banned Razz .

lol!
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues !   Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:01 pm

screenshot of what he was wearing

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot072107100241qw0.jpg

on a normal character Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues !   Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:31 pm

first of all, i'd like to tell all of you that i was there and i saw everything with my own eyes

@enemy
your pictures tell me this:
1. you swear and thats why you got char lock
2. kaiff is not a dwarf, its a human warrior
3. when a gm talks to you, you have to answer, or else...you know
this i could get from your pics

now, what i have seen in game:
kaiff was coming out of stormwind when you and your buddies attacked him...dont tell me he attacked you cos thats a plain in-my-face lie and that makes me very angry
its not the first time you attack lower levels...and dont show me what i have posted, cos i know better than you...it says
Quote :
2.2. during a raid in an opposite faction's city, low levels can easily be killed in the heat of the action, that is why i recommend they stay clear from the raiders path

so heat of the action means, if you dont have a good grip of english language, i suggest you take some classes, so it means that some players were already fighting while the low level was trying to pass by and is caught in the fight...you were not fighting, you just began the fight with kaiff, you attacked him first as he was exiting stormwind, with no regard to his level...which is foul play (look this up too)

im sick of you disregarding the rules and what's worse, you try to cover your mistakes with a lie...this i cant take...stop acting like spoiled brats and play the game in fairness and with common sense...your character remains locked

@ darxide
you better shut your hole cos nobody asked for your oppinion, you were not there
besides, you showed us all how good gm you were...what a joke!

@blitz
your screenshot shows nothing, you probably uploaded the wrong one
next time you attack low level try to look at their level first...raid doesnt mean you have to clear everything in your path...after all, what honor can you get from a low level...duh!

jack and kaiff cannot be banned and i will make sure that some of the low level will wear those armors, just to give you hard time killing them...
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
Enemy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues !   Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:55 pm

I am having a really hard time beliving this is the real admin, not just Kaiff logged in on a GM account.
If you really are the real admin, then congratulations on making a really good server go bad.
My character didn't get locked because of swearing but just because I didn't agreed with Jack. . If you think getting banned because you stp arguing is normal than bravo. Thwo admins abused of GM powers and now you make me the guily one, how about the fact that an admin had an Gm aromur on his pvp character, and he attacked us ? or how about the fact that jack didn't try to solve the argument, only trying to make me leave the server ?

" play the game in fairness and with common sense"
yet you let Admins PvP with GM gear and you let Jack lock characters without a reason.
Show me proof of the fact that I killed players lower level than me ?

adn no, he was not running away from us, he came head first into us, WE WERE ON HIS TERITORY SO I COULD NOT ATTACK HIM UNTIL HE ATTACKED ME !
It's a shame.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues !   Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:06 pm

yes, it's a shame, you always forget i was there and i saw everything

lying wont help anyone

and dont forget: my server, my rules

you have a problem with that, you go your way and we go ours

its my problem how i manage my server and what gm's i make and how i deem to deal with the problems...i decide, get that straight

i dont get any money if you play here, if anybody plays here...so dont fool yourself that i lose something if you go

you go, others come...but there must be an order and if you cant observe that order, then you have no business here...

once again, nothing makes me more pissed off than lying in my face...you just did that

discussion over

p.s. kaiff was sick of getting killed by you "almighty" players and made those armors for himself...that's his "cheat", but i dont expect you to understand
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues !   Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Master abusing GM powers, serious issues !
Page 1 of 1