Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

corruption quest bugged

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trifapaul

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-16

corruption quest bugged Empty
PostSubject: corruption quest bugged   corruption quest bugged Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:38 am

The corruption quest needed to become a master weaponsmith is bugged.Itook the quest from the guy in winterspring and then went to stratholme,I found the blacksmithing plans and then when i used them the guy i am suposed to kill won't spawn.Gm can u pls spawn him in stratholme near the first zigurat(where he should have spawened) or can u make this quest just give you the reward withouth having to go to stratholme?Cause now when i try to use the plans agai it says that I already know the plans and can't learn them so... I don't think I'll be able to spawn him again and that suck cause you can't create the superior weapons with the blacksmithing skill and that means no sword:((.Plus those swords/maces... aren't dropped by anyone they can only be crafted:(.Can u pls hlp me(annd others who try to do this quest)?Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: corruption quest bugged   corruption quest bugged Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:57 am

i can only spawn the npc where it's suppose to spawn on its own, but i cannot modify the quest to eliminate spawning

just tell me the exact name of the npc and i'll try to locate the place where it's supposed to spawn..
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
trifapaul

PostSubject: ok then   corruption quest bugged Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:49 pm

if u can spawn the guy where he is suppose to spawn can u pls spawn The Black Guard swordsmith near the baroness(the one near zigurat 1) so i can kill him and get the quest reward which is master swordsmith?Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: corruption quest bugged   corruption quest bugged Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:13 am

hopefully i can do that in the morning
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: corruption quest bugged   corruption quest bugged Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:08 am

ok, The Black Guard Blacksmith is spawned near the Baroness
Back to top Go down
trifapaul

PostSubject: guard spawned   corruption quest bugged Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:24 am

found him killed him:) thx alot man u, are the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: corruption quest bugged   corruption quest bugged Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

corruption quest bugged
Page 1 of 1