Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

organising team based pvp events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raven
minor bug
minor bug
raven

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-04

organising team based pvp events Empty
PostSubject: organising team based pvp events   organising team based pvp events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:50 pm

i am willing to organise some pvp, team based events. i can't give you too many details right now. but i will say this:

1) Rulles will be posted on the forum. Any perseon who breaks any rule will be kicked out of the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) Players who are intressted in participating will have to make a post here to register to the events (registrations can be for single character or for the whole team). Players can only have one character registered for any event. Breaking this rule will get your account banned.

3) i have some ideas to put into practice but i need a little more time to work on the details. Any suggestions are wellcomed. I don't care if your ideas are crazy, this is a fantasy universe we're talking about so anything is possible.

4) don't expect me to lose time and seek rewards. setting up the details and organising the events are taking too much time and stress. you want items, you can go raid instances. My purpose is not to give uber rewards, i am trying to do this for FUN only. I also have normal account on this server and i reduce my playtime in order to do this, and i can't even participate cause i'm organising the events ; lol. imagine this as an excelent alternative to raiding SW/ORG.

5) i won't give too much importance to this untill i see people are intressted and actively contributing to this thread

spread the word around the server
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: organising team based pvp events   organising team based pvp events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:00 pm

Me (sharktheelf, sharkthehun and so on), and Destructive reporting in! Smile
Back to top Go down
Atropos
pest
pest
Atropos

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: organising team based pvp events   organising team based pvp events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:02 pm

you said you wanted crazy ideas .. so here it is

1. naked team fight (no armor , only weapons)

2.noggenfoger battle (every team drinks noggenfogher and battle)

3. No weapons fight .. only fists

:D
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: organising team based pvp events   organising team based pvp events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:20 pm

Very Happy LOOOL Very Happy Good ideas xD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raven
minor bug
minor bug
raven

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: organising team based pvp events   organising team based pvp events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:14 pm

i was thinking of something that would not take like forever. I have in mind something like this:

2 teams; 5vs5; each team selects one player to fight "naked" when the naked member of a team dies, the team loses.

or 3 teams in the arena . i will use T1 for team1 , T2 for team 2 and T3 for team 3:
T3 has to kill T1, but is not allowed to attack T2;
T2 has to kill T1, but can't attack T3;
T1 has to kill T3, but can't attack T2.

when any of T1 T2 or T3 has no members alive the fight stops. The team with the most members alive wins. In case both remaining teams have the same numbers of ppl alive , the winner is settled by the "kill the nakid guy in the other team" fight.
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: organising team based pvp events   organising team based pvp events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:18 pm

Uhmm this is ok but please no make too complicated cause there are only romanian players what I can't understand and the organizer will be a bit overloaded.... Or if you have patience Smile

By the way I think why not make a VIP event? Two team, (naked guy as you said), One team have the VIP, other just try to kill it. Organizer watch the time and the defenders must defend he/she for a while..easy teambased gameplay Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: organising team based pvp events   organising team based pvp events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:26 pm

good ones so far, but how about what we have discussed just before the summer holiday began?

3-day event, teams of 3 or more, all levels allowed...each day a special task to perform (usually to bring a certain number of certain items, all obtainable by different levels)...also to encourage teamwork....i think we should discuss that too, of course, enlisting on the forum for teams should be a must

besides your ideas, that are very good, i think we should also elaborate on this one too

keep the juices flowing guys!
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: organising team based pvp events   organising team based pvp events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:48 pm

endurance test Very Happy some player attacks the participant until he is out... the participant can't attack but is able to use defensive abbilities and spells... and can attack only with attack slowing or damage reducing spells..

the one who resists the most wins..
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: organising team based pvp events   organising team based pvp events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:59 pm

Koltzu thats so easy. Just get the best armor in the fastest way and you will survive. Btw this is an idea too. The special events are good.... I hope then won't lagg the server cause every PVP or raid or even instance is laggy for me ~250-1800-25000 ms ping... a "bit" high.

I heard about a "Hide and seek" event on yesterday but I dont saw it :-/ Why it wasnt discussed? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: organising team based pvp events   organising team based pvp events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

organising team based pvp events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctus WoW Romania :: Events :: Latest events-
Jump to: