Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lovit si omorat de catre alianta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atropos
pest
pest
Atropos

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-05

lovit si omorat de catre alianta Empty
PostSubject: lovit si omorat de catre alianta   lovit si omorat de catre alianta Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:15 pm

I've got a char named Fanachos .. I were in Tanaris when Marcel started attacking me with his bow .. Marcel is lvl 70 and im 35 .. He almost killed me .. here's a screenshot:

Screenshot :
https://2img.net/h/oi19.tinypic.com/63j1cg0.jpg

Another aliance .. Bobokills left his pet agro and the lvl 70 spider killed me twice

https://2img.net/h/oi12.tinypic.com/54d1pnt.jpg

Please do somethin about those guys ...

Last edited by on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darxide

darxide

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: lovit si omorat de catre alianta   lovit si omorat de catre alianta Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:29 pm

....if they don`t respect this simple rules they should be punished in some way study

Last edited by on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atropos
pest
pest
Atropos

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: lovit si omorat de catre alianta   lovit si omorat de catre alianta Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:47 pm

edit by admin: same here
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: lovit si omorat de catre alianta   lovit si omorat de catre alianta Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:13 pm

first of all, edit your posts and translate them into english, this is not the romanian section, all the players should be able to understand what we post

secondly, i'd like to clear up a few things:

1. this is not a pvp server, its a pve server...should it have been set as pvp, you couldnt have had characters of different faction

2. the rules of the server forbid to kill a player that is more than 10 levels below the level of the attacker, with two ammendments
2.1. the low level player should not attack the high level player (who can be that dumb?), that is easy to see, if the low one's name is blue, that means he is pvp disabled and cannot be attacked
2.2. during a raid in an opposite faction's city, low levels can easily be killed in the heat of the action, that is why i recommend they stay clear from the raiders path

other than that, any low level killing is punishable by taking 1 level from the attacker each time i see a report like this, that means relevant screenshot included

p.s. i encourage the high level players, should they be attacked by low levels, to try to talk them away from the battle

p.p.s. darxide, i recommend you to read the rules of the server more attentively
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
Prichindel

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: lovit si omorat de catre alianta   lovit si omorat de catre alianta Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:47 pm

Atropos, don`t worry, Bobokills was punished and Marcel ....well Marcel is a different story Smile.. But he got it even worse:).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lovit si omorat de catre alianta   lovit si omorat de catre alianta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lovit si omorat de catre alianta
Page 1 of 1