Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First ade bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smackyou

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-16

First ade bug Empty
PostSubject: First ade bug   First ade bug Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:43 pm

[BUG] Spell : First ade

Explanation : When you are lvl 75 and what to learn to go more than lvl 75 in first ade, the spell isn't there instead i think there is a spell named unknown when you click on it the spell wich was perfusly clicked beacme green (avalable to learn) but you could learn it still. i didnt meantion that before the spell was there but when i tried to learn it nothing happend.

Sorry for bad english but i ain't english i'm maltese.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

First ade bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: First ade bug   First ade bug Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:10 pm

we are aware of this bug and we are trying to help all the players in game to be able to raise their skill
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
smackyou

Male

First ade bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: First ade bug   First ade bug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:34 pm

Oh ok than becase last time i asked they told me to post here and they gave me nothing and i have lots and lots of cloth stored in bank and dont have space for other items.
Back to top Go down
smackyou

Male

First ade bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: First ade bug   First ade bug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:07 pm

Ok i aranged a gm came to help me it was a hesile but he aranged evry thing thanks to him!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First ade bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: First ade bug   First ade bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First ade bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctus WoW Romania :: Support area :: Professions bugs-
Jump to: