Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serious Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chr15

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Serious Problem Empty
PostSubject: Serious Problem   Serious Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Serious,
When i go into realmlist.wtf to change it it says that it doesnt regognise the program it was made so i have no idea which to edit it in, will notepad work, then i just file>save? thanks for bearing with me, im abit of a noob :O
Back to top Go down
Atropos
pest
pest
Atropos

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Serious Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem   Serious Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:07 pm

you open the file with notepad , modify the realmlist , and save Very Happy (be careful to keep the extension of the file(wtf) :p
Back to top Go down
honorsha

Serious Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem   Serious Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:44 pm

Atropos wrote:
you open the file with notepad , modify the realmlist , and save Very Happy (be careful to keep the extension of the file(wtf) :p

that's true. Or just use Notepad++ and click right, press Edit in notepad++ just edit realmlist and ctrl+s. BTW the first way is easier but if its not working, try my way...good luck...see u on the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serious Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem   Serious Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Problem
Page 1 of 1