Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

can not connect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trifapaul

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-16

can not connect Empty
PostSubject: can not connect   can not connect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:35 pm

I've been away for like 2 days and now io can't connect.Is the server down for updates or something?I read the forum and I don't know what the problem is hope it's not my account:-s.
Pls if anyone can tell me,THX:)!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

can not connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: can not connect   can not connect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:15 pm

server is up, never been down for more than 1 min per crash

i dont know what could it be...maybe it would help to reinstall, but this is a very extreme solution...other than that, i dont know
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
trifapaul

can not connect Empty
PostSubject: still doesn't work   can not connect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:44 pm

i don't know what is wrong with the game i tried reinstalling it and it keeps saying that my password or account name are rong but trust me they aren't.Both my accounts don't work:(((((.I don't know what to do i mean i worked like really hard for this character and i dun wanna loose him.Could it be that I have a ban or something?I don't know why but is it possible because only this server doesn't connect,others work:(.I have a character named Ralph can you pls check and see if something is wrong?Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

can not connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: can not connect   can not connect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:51 pm

nope, there is nothing wrong with your char ralph, its not locked
nor your ip is banned

so i dont know what it could be...it should work
Back to top Go down
trifapaul

can not connect Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to do   can not connect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:09 pm

it still doesn't work and i really don't know why.I wanted to ask you if i make a new account can u give me my char back if not just the lvl 70 palli with 300 blacksmithing and 300 mining i don't care about money or weapons and other items.All i know is i worked really hard to get mining and blacksmithing to 300 and i'm gonna shoot myself if i hv to start all over again.As for the gold i don't care i can make more but the skills...Sad.
Back to top Go down
trifapaul

can not connect Empty
PostSubject: It works   can not connect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:14 pm

the server adress changed or something cause when i checked the stus lists it was different than mine was.Anyway now it works.Thankyou for all your help and I'm sry for wasting your time:).Thanks again
Back to top Go down
honorsha

can not connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: can not connect   can not connect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:40 pm

I think you used "SUNWOW" realmlist too and its not working now... I think a lot of player used "WOWStATUS" realmlist Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

can not connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: can not connect   can not connect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:21 pm

it would have helped if you would read the How to connect topic in this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

can not connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: can not connect   can not connect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can not connect
Page 1 of 1