Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
honorsha

Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:06 pm

Explanation : It just bugged..I mean can't pass it...

Can't train my pet and can't level it up to bigger loyalty
Hunter Petting
Make my pet is loyal to me (dont run away in combat)

http://images.netbag.hu/20070722/17032133036.jpeg
"Brúnó" is my pet since lvl 10 when I tamed he...so...strange :-/ I always fed it too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:05 pm

pet classes have always been bugged
i have a warlock myself and still have problems with my summons

i dont know why those bugs arent addressed, probably because the ai is much more complicated for them

anyway, with each new core the developers fix more bugs, lets hope pets will be among them soon
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:56 pm

I hope you will change the server db to Odbd or whatever "The official DB" and make a newer SVN Smile I hope Smile

Btw thanks the fast reply.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:14 pm

i can't change the server db to official db, i think it's clear why

and i don't know what svn is
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:18 pm

Short Answer

SVN means the most up-to-date version of the code, even more updated than the latest release.

It is the project's set of working files that have been edited since the last release came out.

For example, a bug can exist in release 1.3.x but fixed in SVN, meaning those changes will be published in the next official version.

Long Answer

SVN is shorthand for Subversion, which is the name of a computer program designed to manage a group of files that together make up a software project. Subversion can be obtained, installed, and run by anyone from the Subversion homepage. It is cross-platform Free software.

The Battle for Wesnoth code base is stored in a subversion repository stored on http://gna.org. Subversion allows the entire dev team to edit files simultaneously. The software tracks revisions, stores a record of all edits, and arbitrates simultaneous editing. All changes are stored in the subversion repository. The current state of the code base is referred to as SVN.

When a release is planned, the current set of the files in SVN is frozen, given a release number, and shipped out to the world at large. Then, as files continue to be edited by the developers, the SVN code advances past that point. The SVN version is by definition the most up-to-date version of the code.

You can browse Wesnoth's SVN repository online.

Subversion replaced an older program called "CVS" or "concurrent versioning system." SVN boasts more advanced control features and is gradually replacing CVS as the standard. CVS, in turn, had replaced RCS ("revision control system"), which is a unix/linux tool that does basically the same thing.

What is CVS
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:29 pm

True Koltzu. I know this too.

SVN=Latest version

So if you compile the latest again you will get a more bugless emulator... If you change the DB to the official one you will get the upgrades very fast...

This is just an idea. I think this is a great server but it can be better Smile I can help with make a forum (on an own server) with own "Sanctus" theme not just this banner and can make a news page on it blahblahblah... (Dont flame I know its not so hard with CMSs. But why a people write a CMS if others did a newer one? Smile )

I hope this topic will be continued Smile

Ps.: I think "Admin" installed a "REPACK" of antrix. I mean those Illegal copies and renames..what are named on Emupedia forum. Sorry if not. Really sorry...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:33 pm

ok, thanks for your answer koltz
im no computer geek, so most of this technical babble passed by my ears

all i know is that i put updates on the server, meaning i change the core to the most updated one...everything that is dev related should be addressed to the developers
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:33 pm

it's fairly easy to put phpBB or another talking board online.. i also made this banner but no one used it..
http://aycu03.webshots.com/image/23722/2004741249207738306_rs.jpg
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:37 pm

Admin but I think the dev is fixed these bugs.. dont know why they are still there. Btw the DB can be bugged too....

Koltzu its a good banner I love it Smile Btw i can make a new forum if somebody need. Yes Koltzu a phpbb2 Plus (it have a fully rebuilded WOW version) or an E107 (this supports WOW online map, in-built forum, server informaiton, news and so on)...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:41 pm

your banner is great koltzu, i think i already told you that
sorry i didn't get the chance and time to use it

on the other hand, i dont think i need another forum, what is wrong with this one?
if you want to post news, there is a news section, go ahead and use it

as for the core part of the emulator, well...i dont know much, we are using the project silvermoon stuff...take a look there and maybe you can find answers i cant provide you with
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:43 pm

Project silvermoon is an ILLEGAL REPACK.... I hope you change it... If you need help I can help with it. Btw if u trust in Korzu or any geek GM more choose one of em.

edit: I mean on illegal repack it can contain malicious things and NEVER WILL BE SUPPORTED as Emupedia says. The easiest way to get the "step-to-step" guide on Emupedia and do it. You will get the most bugless and stable server ever...
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:53 pm

hey! I'm not a geek!
i know about those uhm.. i forgot the names.. i think that cms or something is the name to the scripts that resemble e107.. like Joomla... i spent like 2 days testing each of them last year..

phpBB+ may have problems.. the scripts may colide and result in errors..

Brenda.. I think he meant that a forum on it's own host can be more customisable..
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:57 pm

Yes yes. On my host is more flexible...

2. So if you are not a geek. Really sorry I dont wanted to make you angry. I just thought this.

3. I can make it I say again ...I wrote down but I write again. If you dont trust in me you can search other ppl.

4. I can give u screenshots or even give status for my server(I install the latest on my machine to try it out cause I dont want to test on a "WORKING" server.)
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:01 pm

Neutral lol.. I believe you.. I was going to donate a .net domain to the server in like 2-3 weeks.. but I don't realy know... how the server's been in the past period.. if it won't come down due to the users and maybe to some gm... no offence.. yeah.. : well.. dunno what to say...

i made my own server on my comp.. followed the instructions on the ragezone forums.. but.. I'm kinda lazy with the updates and i can't manage processes because I'm high on a damn virus.. he disabled my task manager.. my registry editing and my run accesses.. i need to reinstall the damn Bill-Gates-corporation-made-windows.. the os sucks.. i also have slackware installed but it's kinda overwhelming with all the damn commands Neutral oh yeah.. that reminds me to download Scorched3D lol.. nostalgia...
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:05 pm

Koltzu good offer that domain. You have true. Now I am waiting whats the admin says... I can make one on my comp and so oooo on btw I have only 512KBPS upload so it cant even give enough performance and the electricity bill can be go up too much I think. This server is VERY Good just this core update or replace needed. I mean not update from silvermoon, update from the OFFICIAL, LATEST, BEST one. The best one database too.

I know everybody can cry for characters : "Ohh I lost my 3 lvl 70 char" but who have more than 2 lvl 70 char he knows how to level up very fast. I mean in this buggy db you can just pick up quest, and complete it. 2click.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:09 pm

ok, im locking this thread, it's going way off topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training   Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Pet : Loyalty, training
Page 1 of 1