Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

plss help me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lexm

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-28

plss help me Empty
PostSubject: plss help me   plss help me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:22 am

i was in instanta with starfal,ady hunter.......and i have died in grull cave and now it gives me an error at half of loading pls healp me my character name is Lexm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

plss help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: plss help me   plss help me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:27 am

1. this is not the right forum for your thread, the fact that you are stuck in gruul is not news, at the very least, it's bad news, but only for you

2. im sorry to see that you registered on the forum only when you were in trouble
if you would have registered sooner and read the forum, you probably could save your character...it's been 2 weeks since i announced that i will not unblock any more characters from gruul's lair

so good luck with your new character
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
honorsha

plss help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: plss help me   plss help me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 7:50 am

Sorry to write here my opinion. I sometimes understand when somebody goes there...okay... He/she stuck and cry. That's ok. BUT why everybody go there 2, 3 times??? I think I will never understand this Neutral
Back to top Go down
Atropos
pest
pest
Atropos

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-05

plss help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: plss help me   plss help me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:19 pm

they think that gms stay all day to unblock them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plss help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: plss help me   plss help me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plss help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctus WoW Romania :: Community forum :: Archives-
Jump to: