Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the vendors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jhonny

jhonny

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-05

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:44 pm

i saw that you have deleted the tier1 and tier2 vendors from the server.....naw that is not fair...because that was one of the first stimulents for player to reach 70 and man this is a fun serve.....i think that you may whant to reconsider the vendors....but this is me...whayting for other sugestions and replays at my post....to see what other payers have to say.....multumesc anticipat
Back to top Go down
honorsha

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:52 pm

I cant say anything else. +1
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male
Number of posts : 92

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:56 pm

I agree... that's bullcrap.. what will the 60+ players do? there's no vendor for them.. only the dungeon set taht like suck at high lvl.. i want those damn vendors back.. 
changing the rates was one thing.. but deleting the vendors? BE REAL!!
Back to top Go down
honorsha

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:55 pm

Quote :
changing the rates was one thing.

Rates are still ***** ... this is a good server just ...not with these rates :-/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:05 pm

this was never a fun server...the vendors were just a temporary compromise

t1 and t2 vendors are redundant, since all items are available at drops

there are the other vendors left, that are enough stimulents for players to help them reach 70

i never intended to give everything on a platter, even if it is a high xp rate server, players do have to work a little to level up

i think ive been understanding enough...i've put profession materials on vendors, since some of them were not available on drop or were difficult to find or make...but im not gonna give everything for free...but don't worry guys, there are other servers where you reach lvl 70 after the first quest...have a good time there

p.s. im going to remove the shattrath portals too, until i am going to find a way to modify them so that only high level players could go through them
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
jhonny

jhonny

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:55 pm

i will probably get warned because i desagreed the admin but i will take my chance...in the end this is a democratic country with the right to speack..RazzSmile)

wow Smile)...that's cool.....removing te portals too....and what we are supposed to do...us level 70 plyers..??
and on the other hand i understatnd that the items drop at moobs but ho do you think will help a new level 70 player to get thouse items....ho do you think will take them in a raid to get new items is he dosent have the basics on them....NOWONE.....maybe thy will take him if he is a healer....but he will stai in the back and never get the good stuff.....naw tell me that i em not right.....
Back to top Go down
honorsha

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:07 pm

Hmm I don't miss the vendors, only rates Smile
Back to top Go down
raven
minor bug
minor bug
raven

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-04

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:18 pm

In my oppinion this was a bad decision. And let me explin why:

First of all Tier 1 and 2 are available at level 60. So now after the release of burning crusade are not considered anymore END GAME GEAR. As a matter of fact blizzard announced that tier 1 are equivalent for level 62 greens and tier 2 for level 64-66 blues from Outland. Tier 3 is equivalent for level 68 blues but that is additional info.

Now the reason i say this was a bad move is that Outland greens lack stats. I haven't seen green outland items (except quest rewards) that actually have other stats on them except armor. What can we do that devs are doing a crappy job and they only care to compete with mangos in number of revisions? Those 2 vendors really helped things regarding this aspect.

The question is what was acomplished with this change? Besides the fact that players lost the single source of some decend pre-raid gear.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:39 pm

@jhonny
if you want to go to shattrath, either make your inn there or activate all your taxi paths and go through black portal in blasted lands...its shouldn't be that hard

@raven
as long as all t1 and t2 items are available at drop, i dont see the damage to the gameplay, maybe to the players' mileage
as for the lack of stats of the outlands greens, well, i will try to find a fix for that
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 pm

at least add 50-65 armor plz.. the ones over lvl 60 were taken up by t1 and t2..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:46 pm

why dont you want to understand that i did not remove the t1 and t2 gears from the game?
i just removed the custom vendors

the armors are still in game, you just have to find them
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:36 pm

i understood that.. but how did i say.. there's no good armor for lvl 60 at the vendors.. if you could ad a vendor like that 40.50 armor vendor but 50-60 or something
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:49 pm

why? what happened to the good old way of getting armors?
i mean, if they are on vendors, they are for sure in game too
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:56 pm

lol forgot about that =P i must've fuxxed up my mind LOL.. i'm still happy with my war.. poor mage lol
Back to top Go down
jhonny

jhonny

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:37 am

koltzu...i understand that you are happy with youre war..Razz but isn't right to say that you were helpped by the t1 and t2 armours that you could by at the vendors..?? and naw new players may have no chance because they dont have special items and to consider the damn bugg with the damage....it will be verry tough for players to level up....not to say that naw is impposible to kill an elite.....

and

admin...i have a sugestion....you could put the vendors back for these week only...and then after that you could erase them....at the same time to warn the other players that the vendors will be delete....not like today.....i entered the game i went to sw the vendors where there....amd when i come back in 10minutes no more the vendors were deleted with absolutley no warning....but this is a sugestion....you can ignore it if you whant...and for the record that is what you will probably do..Razz good night....
Back to top Go down
Atropos
pest
pest
Atropos

Male
Number of posts : 101

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:25 am

the thing that sucks is... 80 % of the items that drop do not have enchantemens on them... so its pure armor ..(those items should be white not green)

edit:removed caps lock

Last edited by on Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:27 am

jhonny, whats the difference, a week or two...there's always gonna be new players that will not see the vendors anymore, so why bother for another week or another day?

and warning? why? its not like i removed the tiers from the game...you can get them at your own convenience...besides, the other vendors will stay there, they are enough boost for the lower levels to reach 70 on their own...its more creative like this, besides, having everything available at all times got you bored and when ppl are bored, bad things happen

atropos, we have already discussed about the greens in outlands, we know about that, you dont have to push it anymore
Back to top Go down
Atropos
pest
pest
Atropos

Male

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:43 am

i've seen another nice thing
... Chest are extremy valuable... there is 1 blue item /chest (+ a dozen green items)
+ i think .. you find one blue item / @ 5 mobs
Back to top Go down
honorsha

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:49 am

Jhonny you are now saying this for your sister's char and your other ones. Not for other players I think Smile btw this is not a disaster. Few vendors.... Smile Razz (Ive got the Tier sets(few of em Wink ) Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Atropos
pest
pest
Atropos

Male

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:06 am

personally .. it dosen't bother me that t1 and t2 vendors are gone :\ anyway i cant view t4-t6 vendors .. it was a good idea with the 10-60 weapon vendors ^_^
Back to top Go down
honorsha

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:07 am

btw with these drop rates, everybody can find good stuffs enough often....I think....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:08 am

oh, yes, the t6 custom vendor is gone, since i fixed the normal vendor and its table
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:34 am

uh.. and the vendor is where? hyjal?
Back to top Go down
jhonny

jhonny

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 3:36 pm

honorsha.....the req was not for my sister....it was for all the palyers that are affraid to speack without geting kiked or warn.....but i see that that was in their minds...because we have a great admin.....

and

admin...i respect youre decision...cia later all....
Back to top Go down
Atropos
pest
pest
Atropos

Male

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:54 am

thread discussion solved...locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vendors   the vendors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the vendors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctus WoW Romania :: Support area :: General support-
Jump to: