Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior exploits and bugs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raven
minor bug
minor bug
raven

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Warrior exploits and bugs Empty
PostSubject: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:45 pm

[Skill] : Heroic Strike

this simple skill should add x ammount of damage to your next swing; wich also does but the ammount of damage added is enourmous. At level 28 i have rank 4(adds 44 dmg). Normal weapon hit: 100 damage. so i guess (like everybody else) that a heroic strike should do aroud 144 dmg. WRONG! I hit around 200 with that. i will shortly add a screenie.

Yes this skill can get stuck. Mostly if you activate it for your next hit and then use Slam wich has a casting time and also drains rage

[Skill] : Stance Mastery

The warrior does not retain rage when changing stances

•••changed topic to :Warrior exploits and bugs•••
please post here any warrior related issues and i'll update the first post se we can keep track easy of any info

Last edited by on Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:53 pm

Heroic strike even stuck for a lot of times.... (just said to warrior bugs)
Back to top Go down
raven
minor bug
minor bug
raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:03 pm

can you specify in what conditions did it get stuck? i mean how can i repeat that?
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:46 pm

Try to press it fast I mean simulate.... If you get in a very close fight (i mean the same hp as enemy) and you try to press it fast...then it stuck nearly 60%.... (somebody said it stuck when you press it before haven't got enough rage)
Back to top Go down
raven
minor bug
minor bug
raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:54 pm

for a reason or another it seems i can't get heroic stuck
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:56 pm

Ok Raven sorry. I will try to record it with Fraps , convert to Divx and upload it to my webstorage space... Just gimme time Smile
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:39 pm

wel... do a duel with someone and tell him to go around you.. tell him to make like 50 laps or so.. just press heroic strike continously until you're out of rage.. and keep pressing... then it will get stuck..when you don't have enough rage
Back to top Go down
raven
minor bug
minor bug
raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:59 am

well let's get real , if this really happenes it's kinda hard to achieve so i don;t see the problem. if you do manage to get your heroic strike stuck it means you're a one button warrior. i wonder how you didn't jam your keyboard spamming heroic strike like forever.
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:34 am

*gough* i use heroic strike only when tanking to generate more threat..
Back to top Go down
fobicity

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:44 pm

koltzu wrote:
*gough* i use heroic strike only when tanking to generate more threat..

WooT?!?
no mocking blow? no shield bash and such? sunder armor? they generate threat too....and a good amount Shocked

that's it Koltzu...i'm not going to a boss fight with you as tank anymore! lol!
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:55 pm

lol! i use sunder armor every time.. my uh.. list of abilities in my cast sequence macro are... demoralizing raod.. sunder armor.. thunder clap.. bloodthirst.. heroic strike..

and i stay like in defensive stance to reduce the damn dammage Neutral eh.. dunno if this help but at least taunt works LOL.. mocking blow is available only in battle stance..

EDIT: why? i have 16k armor Very Happy and it's koltzu.. with a little "k"
Back to top Go down
alin10bigg

alin10bigg

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:19 pm

try pressing thunder clap right after heroik strike or change stance right after heroic stance.that should jam it but u can unstuck it by prssing f1
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:57 pm

well. .you have to wait that the herioc strike to cast.. that means you have to wait for the next attack..
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:57 pm

well. .you have to wait that the herioc strike to cast.. that means you have to wait for the next attack..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior exploits and bugs   Warrior exploits and bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior exploits and bugs
Page 1 of 1