Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Account Ban for false reason

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Allye

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Account Ban for false reason Empty
PostSubject: Account Ban for false reason   Account Ban for false reason Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:35 pm

What' up.. I open this topic to report a false reason ban.. it's like this.. the Alliance was in durotar..and we fought them..when a envy player, Telove called me a cheater..but no proff..so far, so good..he saw my mount (a 150 riding skill mount, dropped at Attumen, the first boss in Kharazan) and threaten me to say an argument for that mount or I will get sacked..didn't gave the argument..GM Roxanee appeared and asked me bout that mount..said that the mount ain't availible on the server..i explained how I got it and it requested my account detalis for a check.gave them..got back into my player and asked me again what GM gave me that mount..exaplined again how I got it..and like that i got banned..afterthat i made another account and talked on the /4 about my incident..all the player wondered and got with straight faces..a player on the horde got that mount also..that prooves that the mount exists..Account name is "Allye" and has 4 characters on lvl 70 plus 3 other characters..I desperate need help to recover my account..cause it didn't pose to be banned..al the players on the server supported me..please Admin..HELP ME Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Account Ban for false reason   Account Ban for false reason Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:12 am

dunno about your incident.........but I must say that roxanee is kinda abusing her GM powers

we were once at ilidan.........he got bugged and she was there so we all asked her to kill and respwan ilidan(so we wouldn't have to redo the whole instance) and she said not...............than i told her that she's useless and she went on a kicking spree(and dunno why but ~4k gold dissapeared from my inv but I don't quite care)
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Account Ban for false reason   Account Ban for false reason Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:54 am

Tan.. she took your gold and kicked liek your whole raid group because you didn't respect one of the rules.. don't insult GMs..
Back to top Go down
Tan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Account Ban for false reason   Account Ban for false reason Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:01 pm

saying U're useless is an insult?SPECIALY WHEN IT'S TRUE???

I think we have differen good/evil repartitions my deal koltzu
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male
Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Account Ban for false reason   Account Ban for false reason Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:11 pm

well.. you should be respectful even for playing on the server Neutral
you should treat people with respect..

btw.. Tan.. you're useless Laughing
or.. your character is useless Neutral
your insults are useless Neutral

btw.. this topic is useless..
Back to top Go down
Allye

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Account Ban for false reason   Account Ban for false reason Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:19 pm

Koltzu did u even read what I was talkin about ? how could u say this topic is useless ?! i got a banned for nothing...and i'm tired to repeat why and in what circumstances...just read what i've said..and then u can say that this topic is useless !
Back to top Go down
Atropos
pest
pest
Atropos

Male
Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Account Ban for false reason   Account Ban for false reason Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:23 pm

1. i cannot see any proof of this Neutral

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account Ban for false reason   Account Ban for false reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account Ban for false reason
Page 1 of 1