Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paladin (Blood Elf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GodrIc

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Paladin (Blood Elf) Empty
PostSubject: Paladin (Blood Elf)   Paladin (Blood Elf) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:05 pm

[BUG] Spell : Divine Protection / Blessing of Protection / Divine Shield

Aslo known as bubbles, the spells make the target invulnerable from all / phisical damage for a period of time.
Bug: The spells work as intended but the after efect is the bug. Pallys use them to heal in combat / escape traps, fear effects etc. After I use them in combat my character does not want to hit the target even if I deselct it, selectit again. I can only use the judgement / hammer of wrath or the only ones that do not include phisical damage.

[BUG] Spell : Seal of Comander

The spell is supposed to give a chance to do additional holly damage equal to 70% of weapon damage.
Bug: Not sure if it`s a bug or it`s just from the server setings but the change is ~95%. It works too well :-)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Paladin (Blood Elf) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin (Blood Elf)   Paladin (Blood Elf) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:07 pm

same thing as to your post regarding warlock
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com

Paladin (Blood Elf)
Page 1 of 1