Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple of bugs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GodrIc

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-11

A couple of bugs Empty
PostSubject: A couple of bugs   A couple of bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:15 pm

[BUG] NPC - The riding instructor for Silvermoon

It does not teach anything. Went there cause I knew from official that the race riding instructors or vendors have a 10% discount on everything. This one didn`t have anything to sell :-)

[BUG] Instance

~ 50% of the times I get into a instance I get a game error and it automaticly closes the game. Dono for sure if it`s a game bug (from the server) or it`s from my side. I`m 80% sure that is from the server.
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-07-05

A couple of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of bugs   A couple of bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:44 pm

it's not from the server.. tjat happens to WoW maybe because you were using an addon or had some buff on you or something when you cross from a zone to another.. like Kalimdor to Easter Kingdoms or Azeroth to Outland... even when entering an Instance..
Back to top Go down
GodrIc

A couple of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of bugs   A couple of bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:38 pm

Buff`s only deamon armor and I have a coords addon but it`s not from the addon or the deamon armor cause it never happened on offcial.

The bug`s I`m reporting are based on a comarason with the official eu realms.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

A couple of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of bugs   A couple of bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:53 pm

let's not get carried away with reporting bugs and forget this is an emulator

any comparison whatsoever is out of place
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
GodrIc

A couple of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of bugs   A couple of bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:45 pm

I`m not forgeting this is a emulator but if there is some bugs that can be fixed by someone why not report them ? I dont know wich bugs can be fixed and wich cant be fixed. I ddnt see anywere a thread that would clearly state : Report only "this kind" of bugs cause these are the ones we can fix and dont report "this kind" cause those we cant fix and you will be just wasteing your "breath" reporting them.

I can keep reporting what bugs I find maybe you can fix them in a way or another, or I can just play trying to ignore the bugs.

The "Report bug" section is too try to make your server better and more playable so to say. If no one reports them you would have to find them yourselfs and it would take more time.

PS: If I wouldn`t have something to compare them I would just think it`s normal and I wouldn`t know it was a bug. The comparason it not out of place at all.

PPS: If my bugs reporting is bothering someone just say so and I will not post any more bugs that I will find. Dono but that`s just the impresion I got so far.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

A couple of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of bugs   A couple of bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:23 pm

i can fix only database related bugs: damage, health, mana, quests, quest items

spells are out of my reach since they are regulated from the core and i dont and wont mess up with the core

so bug reporting is fine, as long as were not getting too much into finesse: spells comibned with talents effects, tooltips, etc
Back to top Go down
darxide

darxide

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-10

A couple of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of bugs   A couple of bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:41 pm

Admin wrote:
i can fix only database related bugs: damage, health, mana, quests, quest items

spells are out of my reach since they are regulated from the core and i dont and wont mess up with the core

so bug reporting is fine, as long as were not getting too much into finesse: spells comibned with talents effects, tooltips, etc

I didn`t got a answear for HP BUG See here >>>> LINK POST
Back to top Go down
GodrIc

A couple of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of bugs   A couple of bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:39 pm

Ok, i ddnt know that. I`ll try to limit my reports to that.

As i understood from other players the tier 3 item quests are bugged ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

A couple of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of bugs   A couple of bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:03 pm

i didnt check that myself, but one of the gm's said he did and the quests are not working

if the following updates will not fix this bug, we will try to think of a way to introduce t3 items back in the game

suggestions are welcome

p.s. as for the error you get when going through portal or whatever, it's from the game version...ever since 2.1 got out, the game is unstable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A couple of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of bugs   A couple of bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of bugs
Page 1 of 1