Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First ade bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smackyou

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-16

First ade bug Empty
PostSubject: First ade bug   First ade bug Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:43 pm

[BUG] Spell : First ade

Explanation : When you are lvl 75 and what to learn to go more than lvl 75 in first ade, the spell isn't there instead i think there is a spell named unknown when you click on it the spell wich was perfusly clicked beacme green (avalable to learn) but you could learn it still. i didnt meantion that before the spell was there but when i tried to learn it nothing happend.

Sorry for bad english but i ain't english i'm maltese.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

First ade bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: First ade bug   First ade bug Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:10 pm

we are aware of this bug and we are trying to help all the players in game to be able to raise their skill
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
smackyou

Male

First ade bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: First ade bug   First ade bug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:34 pm

Oh ok than becase last time i asked they told me to post here and they gave me nothing and i have lots and lots of cloth stored in bank and dont have space for other items.
Back to top Go down
smackyou

Male

First ade bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: First ade bug   First ade bug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:07 pm

Ok i aranged a gm came to help me it was a hesile but he aranged evry thing thanks to him!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First ade bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: First ade bug   First ade bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First ade bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctus WoW Romania :: Support area :: Professions bugs-
Jump to: