Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to connect - Walkthrough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

How to connect - Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:38 pm

Our server accepts versions 2.1.1. and 2.1.3. of the game.

If you have a lower version, please update:

- launch the game from the launcher icon
- game starts to download update and then install
- when installing is finished, the game attempts to start
- close the game and change the realmlist (that was changed automatically during the update) back to our realmlist, like so: set realmlist sanctuswow.gotdns.com
- close realmlist and fire up the game

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
tainedkarma

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: /sigh   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:31 am

everything is correct and i can even log into a different private server, so i'm not sure what's wrong. is this the correct realmlist? sanctuswow.gotdns.com
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:34 am

I've got this and this is working...try this one..

set realmlist sun-wow.servegame.com
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:36 am

if the game version is correct, the realmlist correct and the account is according to your game (either bc or normal wow), then it should be no problem to connect, otherwise we wouldn't have so many players

if none of this is the cause, i cant think of anything else but a peering problem between your isp and ours
Back to top Go down
swifty

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:54 pm

Does it work on version 2.1.3 ? Embarassed
And if not can i return my game version to 2.1.2 or 2.1.1?
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:57 pm

2.1.1 , 2.1.2 ...not more.... update your version ... download from torrent..it comes fast..
Back to top Go down
swifty

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:00 pm

It's updated to tha last game version I want tu return it to a previuos version .. but i can't found a patch for return .
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:15 pm

Swifty so its NOT 2.0.3 its 2.1.3 btw here is my way (IT 100% works)

1. Go in WOW folder, default: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft
2. Go in DATA folder, default: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data
3. Delete the "patch.MPQ" and "patch-2.MPQ" files
4. Go in "LOCALISATION" folder inside this...usually: enUS, enGB (mine default: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\enGB)
5. Delete "patch-enGB-2.MPQ" , "patch-enGB.MPQ" these can be "patch-enUS.MPQ" and "patch-enUS-2.MPQ"...

6. GO BACK TO WOW folder, default: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft
7. Run REPAIR.EXE ... RESET AND CHECK FILES... it will say: "Your wow is seriously damaged, version will be degraded...blahblahblah", click OK or continue or whatever...

8. Patch it back to 2.1.2 or what you want...

ps.: After patches always be fast to close launcher cause it will appear after click OK after a succesfull patching....
ps2.: DONT FORGET TO EDIT YOUR REALMLIST AFTER PATCHES!!!! (here is the realmlist: set realmlist sanctuswow.gotdns.com)
Back to top Go down
swifty

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:45 pm

honorshark thank u very much! Wink
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:47 pm

Not problem Swifty Smile I hope see you on the server Smile have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
koltzu
kitchen bug
kitchen bug
koltzu

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:00 pm

Koltzu really sorry. I never read your description I tried this on my own and wrote down by myself...sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:06 pm

swifty, stop double posting, this may get you a forum ban

honorshark, man, your signature is like a novel....we dont see what your post is because of the signature...shorten it, if you have a site, a motto, a quote, but not your fav music or meal or your funniest happening ever
Back to top Go down
honorsha

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:09 pm

Not me writing the beginning off topic reply Very Happy I think now its better^^ short^^

ps.: sorry for offtopic^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to connect - Walkthrough   How to connect - Walkthrough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to connect - Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1