Sanctus WoW Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctus WoW Romania

Free Antrix server 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it cand continue like this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhonny

jhonny

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-05

it cand continue like this Empty
PostSubject: it cand continue like this   it cand continue like this Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:54 pm

this happened to me ....and it is not the first tine i em gettiing sick and tired of this do something about this gm or admin....

https://servimg.com/view/11409492/8
Back to top Go down
raven
minor bug
minor bug
raven

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: it cand continue like this   it cand continue like this Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 pm

but what are you doing in outland at level 42?

pest
pest
Atropos

Male
Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: it cand continue like this   it cand continue like this Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:14 pm

hmmm
there should be a exception to the killing players lower than you .. if you are in an area that not coresponds with your lvl.

wth can you do at lvl 42 in outland ? (except visiting stratah) you must be at least 58 to enter outland , (i entered at 56 :p )

darxide

Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: it cand continue like this   it cand continue like this Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:30 pm

RULE IT`S

DO NOT KILL CHARACTER LOWER THEN 10 LEVELS FROM YOU DOESN`T MATTER WHICH PLACE YOU ARE.

PS :I don`t Like this rule lol!
Back to top Go down
raven
minor bug
minor bug
raven

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: it cand continue like this   it cand continue like this Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:47 pm

i don't like that rule either , but i don't like to see that players are abusing of every single thing they can find. That portal were placed to help players over level 60 to travel faster.
I think that the portals to Shattrath should be moved in Outland at The Stair of destiny, and added portals from Orggrimmar /Stormwind to BLasted Lands (to a point next to The Dark Portal).

jhonny

PostSubject: Re: it cand continue like this   it cand continue like this Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:19 am

sow naw i em to blame about this....man rules are rules.....it dose not matter where you are applying them or on who...players are equals in rules....the same thing happened to me in elvyn forest so dont make me the guilty one.....if you let this one go that means you have to let everyone go...right..?? or do you make favours..?? and i was in shattrat because i have a friend that is helpping me to level up....or it is a rule that forbidds him to do that..?? because i dont think so....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: it cand continue like this   it cand continue like this Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:34 am

the rule applies to everyone, but with the ammendments i already posted in the forum, if you have read the forum, you would probably not have writen that i favor anyone

there is also a section "Wall of shame" where i post the names of the ones that have been warned and a link to the screenshot

now...i know everyone is inclined to see only their side of the story and they tend to post only the screenshots that suits them the best...but i know that most of the times it's not like that...it's always a grey area where things cannot be very clearly discerned...either the low one tried to help a lvl 70 one engaged in pvp already, or 2 or more low ones attacked a high level one...it's very difficult to prove either way

that's why this rule is more like a common sense rule and even if some ppl dont like it, its a matter of courtesy in the game and those that dont respect it are the ones that dont care about the others and lack some education
Back to top Go down
https://sanctus.forumotion.com
darxide

darxide

Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: it cand continue like this   it cand continue like this Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:19 am

raven wrote:
i don't like that rule either , but i don't like to see that players are abusing of every single thing they can find. That portal were placed to help players over level 60 to travel faster.
I think that the portals to Shattrath should be moved in Outland at The Stair of destiny, and added portals from Orggrimmar /Stormwind to BLasted Lands (to a point next to The Dark Portal).

Well i can tell you it`s a waste of time man because mages can create a Shattrath portal so there is no point to remove them because there are lots mages in game which im sure will be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it cand continue like this   it cand continue like this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it cand continue like this
Page 1 of 1